Old November 11th 04, 01:18 AM
cobra boy

Default fell in love today

I stopped in at my local ford dealer toady, heard they had 2 new mustangs,
just to see them.
By the time I got out of my car they vultures were swarming above me, I
managed to slip by unnoticed for awhile ,2 sec.,lol then one grabbed me. He
asked me if he could help me a nd I said I just wanted to look at the new
stangs. He asked me if I sat in one yet, I said no, and took me inside where
he had a silver one with black interior ,V6, leather. We shot the **** for a
few and then he went and got plates and we went for a ride, I drove, I must
say the interior is nicer then in the pix I saw and it was a nice ride,but
I'd have to get a gt. He said around $26K. I like this car even the six
banger.
ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased