Old September 3rd 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.autos,alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
technomaNge

Default OT Car won't start

Ivan Vegvary wrote:

> Those groups are not available with my Verizon connection. BTW, Verizon
> just notified me that as of Sept. 30 they will not support USENET. I
> did post to rec.autos.tech initially but have had no replies. This
> group has always been kind and has given sage replies.
>
> Thanks,
> Ivan Vegvary

I'm happy with the text only groups and my Motzarella account.

Looks like the name has changed, try http://www.eternal-september.org
to get started. You must register, but it is free.

technomaNge
--
A lot of people think I need anger management...
I say "**** them." (Jesse James, Monster Garage)