Old June 12th 08, 12:49 AM posted to alt.autos.porsche,alt.autos.porsche.944,alt.autos,rec.autos.tech

Default QUESTION: where's the early 944 A/C low pressure port?

Hi,

I went to service my AC the other day, and I could not find the low
pressure port on teh early 944 (i have a 1984 944). It is different
from the later 944's that i've seen. On the late 944's the low side
port is near the driver's side shock tower. On mine, it is no where
to be found. I found the high pressure port behind he driver's
headlight near the drier receiver.

Anyone know where the low side is and how to access it? Anything i
must buy for conversion other than the usual (i saw that there is a 90
degree elbow, do i need this?)

Thanks.