Old January 23rd 04, 09:43 PM
zippy

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:29:56 -0500, Croa Crapaud >
wrote:

-Hello,
-I live in Quebec, Canada.
-We have pretty much made our choice for our new vehicule : Jeep
-Liberty Limited.
-
-With the selec-trac option, the Daimler-Chrysler Canada Web site give
-me a price of $32,135 for a 2004 model.
-
-Since i'm not particularly good in negotiating a price with the Jeep
-dealer, I'm seeking your advice on what I should expect to be a
fairly
-good price to pay in Quebec, Canada.
-
-Any tip from you is appreciated since buying a car is not one of my
-strongest quality and I feel a little nervous :-).
-
-I wish you the best!
--Daniel

You could also try this site :
http://canadiancarprices.com/faq.html

If you are a CAA or other autoclub member they may be able to give you
a price range.

Check the local papers for dealer ads and see what specials they have
going etc,

Ian