Old December 22nd 09, 03:32 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default Giulietta - new photos

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:16:46 +0000, Catman
> wrote:

>Zathras wrote:
>> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:40:44 +0000, Catman
>> > wrote:

>>> I know what you mean. I realised that when I walked to the GT in a car
>>> park and found myself smiling

>> Fool..the GT was always a good looking motor! ;-)
>>

>You think? I don't. Rear lights are too small, so the straight rear on
>view looks too lardy, and the grill is too big, but not agressive
>enough. IMHO of course.

Oh for goodness sake!! The GT won the prestigious "L'Automobile pił
Bella del Mondo" along with the Murcielago. So, in summary, the GT is
a pretty thing (not IMHO) and you've got no taste (IMHO). Even so, I
do agree with you about the rear lights! :-( Having said that, I
thought it always gave the car a distinctive and unique appearance at
the rear. The front is pretty. Like my women, aggressive and butch is
out for a car to get my vote on the looks front.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather (sold)
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)