Old December 22nd 09, 10:16 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Default Giulietta - new photos

Zathras wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:40:44 +0000, Catman
> > wrote:
>
>> J.D. wrote:
>>>>
>>> I know one thing: I never saw Alfa Romeo that I don't like.
>>> My first reaction about new Giulietta was: I don't like this,
>>> don't like that ... but I start changing my opinion.

>> I know what you mean. I realised that when I walked to the GT in a car
>> park and found myself smiling

> Fool..the GT was always a good looking motor! ;-)

You think? I don't. Rear lights are too small, so the straight rear on
view looks too lardy, and the grill is too big, but not agressive
enough. IMHO of course.

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk