Old September 21st 05, 01:22 PM
NeedforSwede2

In article >,
says...
> Unless you're really strapped for cash, though, I would stay away from ANY
> Diesel! I don't think there is a company out there that has their sh!t
> together on Diesles!

Europe is a totally different ball game for oil burners.
They are the biggest sellers in the non-luxury large car markets, making
grounds in the luxury large car markets, and the medium family car
markets.
Even some of the "Hot Hatch" small hatch back models by
VW/Seat/Skoda/Audi have the best performance model being a turbo diesel.

With petrol in europe being so expensive, performance diesels are just
as popular because of the better fuel consumption. Oh and some of them
"run fine" of Veg oils and bio diesel fuels.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again.