Old September 4th 13, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default "cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic
Actually, I presume that 50% should be the correct amount od Damper
for max Strength (60.0).
This would say that for Strength of 55.0 the correct Damper would be
55%, for 50.0 the correct Damper would be 60%, and so on.
Interestingly, once the Damper was locked at 75%, and once the max
Strength was 40.0 (IIRC). This matches with this formula.

No, this is wrong.
Now I have Logitech drivers at the default (except "Allow game to
adjust settings" is not checked), in-game sliders are both at 78%.

Ok, some development.
In Logitech drivers, Overall, Damper and Spring have to be the same.
Now I am testing to determine how in-game sliders have to be in relation to
driver's sliders. From experience so far, I would be surprised if these also
don't have to be the same (at the same percentage).
So, all in all, it looks like you only have to find the strength at
which you like the FFB, put 5 sliders at that percentage, and adjust
Centering Spring. Oulton park is good track for adjusting Centering Spring.