Old October 29th 18, 09:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default Self driving cars and moral decisions-who will live, who willdie?

On 10/29/2018 12:55 PM, nospam wrote:
> In article >, The Real Bev
> > wrote:
>
>> <sigh> The question is moot since I will never involve myself with a
>> self-driving car.

> you won't have a choice once they become widespread. they're already on
> the road in some cities.

My Corolla will last forever. Unless gasoline engines and human drivers
are outlawed I'll never have to be the occupant of a self-driving car.

--
Cheers, Bev
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock