Old June 18th 10, 05:46 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Default we buy any car dot com

GT > wrote:

> I just tried out the above website to get a price for the 156. Its a 2.0JTS
> 2002 in good condition (apart from the rear bumper).
>
> Eight Hundred and Thirty Five Pounds only. £835.
>
> I laughed out loud, then closed the browser!

That's about right for a trade value, though.

Not quite comparable, but I've seen a last of the pre-facelift Veloce
Sportwagons with the 1.6TS and leather with an asking price of under a
grand recently.

Ageing Alfas are worth sod all, generally - although if you want a
really nice example, you'll have to pay for it.
--
SteveH