Old November 19th 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rusty Shackelford[_2_]

Default BugMe videos?

Dangermouse wrote:
> Really, and I mean REALLY, dissappointing to hear that the remaining
> volumes might not now be produced. I've been hanging out for them as
> each and every one of the others were so excellent and helpful. You
> can read manuals all day and all night but nothing compares to
> watching the procedure being performed right in front of your eyes (in
> my case, often over and over again...). I don't believe I would have
> had the courage to attempt to maintain my VW without the help of Rick
> & Co. and the BugMe series (which I bought and paid for BTW...).
>
> I'd happily pre-order the remaining volumes right now.

Well, keep in mind that what I heard was 2nd hand. So, it might not be
true. But those remaining videos have been posted on the bugmevideo
website for years now without any updates. I'd love to hear that Rick
is in fact working on releasing the rest since I'd probably buy every
last one of them (including the one on convertible tops even though I
don't own a convertible). Like you I'd be willing to pre-order.