Old November 2nd 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
chiroke

Default Jeep Grand Cherokee BIG Oil Plug Bolt Problem

I was changing oil on my Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000 @ around 5-6PM
today.
Let start saying that i wasn’t on a happy mood when i started work on
my car. The Oil Plug Bolt was so tight i was loosing my temper and i
got my breaker bar to loosen it and I guess i did not notice which way
i was pulling.
Now the bolt turns easly to the right and to the left but it does not
get any tigher or looser.
The point is I can’t get it out (i’ll try tomorrow again at an earlier
time) but
What do you guys thinks it could be?? the threds??
Do I have change the oil pan?? Any ideas on how to get the oil out of
the car??

Thank you your time guys (next time i’ll clam down before doing
anything) :P

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Jeep-Grand...ict250102.html