Old April 3rd 16, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KC[_4_]

Default Is the Chrysler 3.5 engine any good?

replying to General Schvantzkoph, KC wrote:
I have a 99 , 300 m with 159,650 miles on it. Have had some issues with other
area's in this car. First two years it was flat beded in five times . Spent
more time at the dealership being repaired in the first two years! Numerous
other issues too. Last week driving at 55mph I started hearing this terrible
noise coming from under the hood . Took it to a local repair shop and found
out it has spun a bearing and atleast one if not more pistons are hitting the
cylinder head. Any used engine put back in it would be a big gamble and
probably throwing money away ! Still has other issues that needed to be looked
at and repaired. Definitely not very dependable !

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...ood-15458-.htm