Old February 2nd 05, 11:38 PM
Steve Mackie

Possible Causes of a P1133 on this vehicle (verbatum from ALLDATA):

An intermittent connection or corrosion in the O2S-1 harness connector can
set this DTC. Use scan tool to monitor O2S-1 voltage with engine running at
normal operating temperature while wiggling the signal and ground. Make sure
the sensor is tight.
The most probable cause for DTC P1133 is contamination. Check for obvious
contamitation (oil, fuel or engine coolant) by removing sensor. Identify and
correct the cause of the contamination if contaminated. Replace the O2S-1.