Old September 16th 05, 02:36 AM
Greg Campbell

Remco Moedt wrote:

> On 15 Sep 2005 11:22:08 -0700, wrote:
>

>>Things were kind of dead again last night. I did get in one race where
>>there were 17 drivers, but my connection was horrible. Seems like
>>there are only ever a handful of active race events, and a ton of empty
>>servers. Where is everyone at?

> In my experience, if you refresh the racelist, you'll get often a
> quite different list. I doubt it that in 2 seconds a server could grow
> from none excistent to a 25+ driver grid...
>
> Cheers!
>

> Remco

Look in your .../userdata/Playername/ directory for multiplayer.ini

Tweak this field:

Concurrent Server Updates="200" // defaults to 40 which should be good
for everyone, broadband users could up this to 20-30 for faster server
lists if desired.

Default is too low. Try a few hundred, and you should see ALL the races.

-Greg