Old June 17th 05, 09:13 AM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor
> said:

> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:28:32 GMT, "Larry J."
> wrote:
>
>>Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor
> said:
>>
>>> Ever wondered why so few American built cars are sold around
>>> the world?

>>Because you double the price with import taxes.

> Import duty is 10%

In the Uk maybe. The rest of Yurop is another story.

>>Yurop has never played fair with auto imports from the US.

> Note how the US car market is closed to true competition due to
> your fedralisation rules.

Really..? I thought you said that our auto industry is dying because
we all buy foreign cars.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Twenty-five million illegal aliens can't be wrong.