Old June 30th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jim Warman

Default oil life monitor question

Being 98% sure is pretty close to "assuming".... The instructions for
resetting the oil life monitor are in your owners manual under "message
center".... The instructions need to be followed exactly.

We must remember that lube monkeys aren't the sharpest pencils in the box
and we must allow them the odd transgression.....