Old June 21st 05, 02:00 AM
Armon Tanzerian

Default What's wrong with my pony ??

So, the ole' nag has started dying for NO REASON ! which is real
entertaining when the power steering goes out in a turn

What happens is that it just DIES for no reason, like you turned off the key
! ! .. It will start back up after it sets a minute. hasn't left me
stranded yet I DEFINITELY get the impression it's electrical, but it
doesn't stay "broken" long enough for me to diagnose it.

Oh, BTW it has a new fuel filter, cap and rotor. It's a 94 5.0.

any suggestions other than just swapping out parts till it goes away ?

Thanks