Old December 15th 04, 02:29 PM
Plowboy2

There is a f#cking problem with this licensing... Can someone tell me why
Coke, Ford, or others Pays through the nose to have thier cars or products
in a movie, yet game writers have to pay them to have thier products put
"xactly" like they were when Coke, Ford, or others paid through the nose for
us to see the race we are "emulating", on our tv???

seems f#cking ludicrous to me.

Jochen Heistermann enlightened us with: