Old September 18th 05, 09:23 PM
Zathras

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:20:55 +0100, > wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:50:52 +0200, "Hans de Heer"
>, wrote:
>

>>Consider a Sportwagon. With a baby on its way, you can really use the extra
>>space in the back. Stuffing a buggy in the back of a 156 sedan is not a nice
>>thing to do, trust me...

er..have you lot forgotten that the Sportwagon has LESS boot capacity
than the saloon UNLESS you drop the back seats! I manage 1 kid + all
the kit with a 156 saloon. Any more kids and I'd need a top box. I
took one look at the Sportwagon boot, laughed, then bought the saloon.
I'm sure the Sportwagon was an Italian joke that nobody else got.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)