Old September 18th 05, 01:41 AM

I don't think the wife will let me have any more hobby cars, not with a
half built kit car in the garage, and 2 Minis and a Honda CRX in the
back garden....

But, based on what all you helpful Alfa owners have told me and after a
few more hours research on the net, I have decided the manual 156 is
the way to go, it's just the particular model that is the issue now,
year is going to have to be 2001 at the very latest for the price I've
got a max of =A33000 to spend, I'm leaning towards the 2l but a nice 1.8
or V6 would be considered. Leather and extras are important.

Am I right in ruling out the 1.6? And am I right in thinking Veloce is
best option pack , then lusso, then standard?