Old January 12th 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Don Q[_2_]

Default Off Topic question

On 2011-01-11 15:07:29 -0500, "Frank Berger" > said:

> If I had such an opportunity I certainly wouldn't worry about theft.
> I'd just make sure I had enough insurance!

Umm, spoken like someone who has never had a car walk away. :-)

* Stranded in a strange town.
* Need to arrange a rental which usually has to be returned to the same
city or incur high transport fees.
* Waste time filling out police reports.
* Wait weeks for the insrance to finally send a check for a lot less
than the real replacement cost.
* Waste time shopping for another car.
* See your insurance double the following year...