Old November 13th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Steven Hilgendorf

Default '98 Explorer V8 Spark Plug Replacement?

Thank you Xx and Happy Traveler. I will inspect the wires thoroughly
during the plug replacement. My owners manual recommends Motorcraft
AWSF32EE spark plugs for replacement, however all I can seem to locate
locally are Motorcraft SP432 spark plugs. Are these the same plugs,
double platinum?

Thanks again,

Steven