Old January 30th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default 91 miata radiator price

Pat was off just a bit on the Trussville parts prices, the waterpump is $86,
the timing belt 'kit' ($92) includes valve cover gasket, cam (2) and crank
seals and the tensioner spring (this thing ever fails?). It doesn't include
the expensive tensioner bits which you should probably do at 130k if you can
gather the cash. There's an idler pulley (about $60) and the tensioner
pulley ($67). Of course you have to take shipping into account.

Good luck,
Chris