Old January 27th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default 91 miata radiator price

another great resource for genuine parts is rosenthal...
http://www.finishlineperformance.com...intenance.html
radiator $175 (might want to consider new cap, and upper and lower hoses)
water pump $55
timming belt kits $97 or $85, includes other bits you need like valve cover
gasket, crank seal, etc... ask them
look at this link for a look at what's involved...
http://www.miata.net/garage/timingbelt.html