Old January 8th 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default A Newbie Posts

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 08:39:10 GMT, Catman
> wrote:

>Zathras wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 22:23:21 GMT, Catman
>> > wrote:
>>
>> I want a 156 JTD. The T Spark is crippling me
>>
>> I told you that the JTD was the 156 for discerning people before you
>> bought yours. Mind you, the JTD is only cheaper for fuel, the rest of
>> it is standard Alfa expensive.
>>

>And purchase is *much* more expensive, which is why I don't have one.

Interesting..I've just had a look at Parkers (yes I know) and there's
an interesting difference - the 2.0 (same spec as mine) is worth about
1000UKP (private good) less but the original price difference was only
200UKP. I had always assumed these figures tracked and with almost
nobody getting decent sales of JTDs on eBay had assumed very depressed
prices all round.

Fortunately, being skint stops me changing cars at present anyway so
I'm not overly bothered.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)