Old March 20th 13, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent[_4_]

Default When will people learn it's a passing lane, not a cruising lane

On 2013-03-20, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> On 03/19/2013 11:14 PM, Brent wrote:

>>> Law Enforcement: membership has its privileges...

>> Clearly.
>>

> "The officer was not ticketed."
>
> really? How blatant does the offense need to be before all the other
> cops look at each other and say "yeah, we can't really help him with
> this one?"

Not sure, but going the wrong way driving legally drunk on lake shore
drive and thus killing two and injured one (besides the drunk cop) isn't
quite enough to remove all special treatment.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/...e-drive-crash/

http://chicagophoenix.com/2013/03/20...mands-justice/