Old December 20th 08, 07:50 PM posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

Default UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

I would rather keep my dollar HERE making for a stronger Canadian economy
you self centered *******...

As for my dollars going to Japan? Two Fords, a Harley Davidson and a holiday
trailer made in ****ing Colorado are parked in my driveway and you have the
temerity to speak untruths???? My money goes to Japan? ****... even kittens
eventually open their eyes... FWIW, I'm a tech in a Ford store - in order to
pay those overpriced whining bastuhds, Ford has re-engineered the labour
rates that techs are paid for warranty repairs.... raped is about the best
word you could use there.

And now you are changing the tune you are playing... we have gone from
getting paid an appropriate wage to "losing jobs". The Japs are paying
assembly line labour pretty much what assembly line labour is worth... to
pretend it is worth more only drives the cost of the product higher...or
haven't you heard the term "inflation" before?

.com...