Old November 16th 05, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Personal Jibes (was sound of water) NMC

In article >,
pws > wrote:

> Man, that is tough. I can't believe that they didn't name you Leon after
> all of that. ;-)

Too true. Obviously, parents are meaner in Holland. Or maybe our local
rocket scientist was a 14-pound breech delivery, to make 'em that angry.

> Here is a little information on the greatness of the name "Pat". My name
> means of the noble patrician class, which I clearly demonstrate, heh-heh.

Ah, I see. Like this, then:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0110169/1-1.jpg

(I'll be headin' for the bomb shelter now.)

--
Lanny Chambers
'94C, St. Louis