Old November 16th 05, 12:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Personal Jibes (was sound of water) NMC

Lanny Chambers wrote:

> Oh, even earlier than that, I think. They were driving to Key West, and
> my mom went into labor halfway down the causeway from Miami. They barely
> made it back to the city in time for me to ruin the rest of their
> weekend.

Man, that is tough. I can't believe that they didn't name you Leon after
all of that. ;-)

> In fact, I consider myself extremely lucky they didn't name me something
> worse...e.g., "Pat." :-)

Now it is war!
Here is a little information on the greatness of the name "Pat". My name
means of the noble patrician class, which I clearly demonstrate, heh-heh.

http://www.anniversaryideas.co.uk/Name-Days/Pat-671.htm

I will admit, though, that it is not an easy name as a child. If you go
by Pat, you will get called Patti. Try going by Patrick and you become
Patricia.
It's not as bad as naming a boy Sue, (R.I.P., Johnny Cash), but it's
close. :-)

Patti