Old December 18th 09, 05:15 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend

"kickstart" > wrote in message

>> Except for compressing and reducing the size, the photos
>> are just as I shot them. (no cropping, color enhancing etc.)
>>
>> Here's the link-
>>
>> http://img136.imageshack.us/g/escwautox71.jpg/
>>
>> I hope you enjoy them

> I can't believe the body roll on most of those cars ......terrible
> The 59 , yea but the newer cars ???????????

So you have never ran an autocross course, or worked at one? It looks
about normal from what I have seen, ran, or work at. Even the
hard-line full time racers will be about the same. This one looks like
a NCCC slow speed event and there are plenty of pictures to verify
that at http://www.corvettesnccc.org/ Pick a club, many have their
event pictures posted.

Note also that some of those cars are carrying a passenger which is
now allowed at some events.