Old November 13th 19, 02:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
iRacecraft

Default This place was better in the 90's :)

Wasn't everything a bit better in the 90's?
It seems everything lost its soul in the pursuit of the money.

I'm still enjoying ICR2, GPL, NASCAR Racing (the original and 3, with the CTS addon), NASCAR Legends and GP4.

I try to get enthusiastic for the modern titles, but they all seem so half-assed: "Here's a few cars and tracks that make up a tenth of the real life series they're supposed to represent."

Oh and codemaster's F1. Yes, that's very... 'glossy'.

/old fart rant