Old October 15th 04, 08:43 PM
Plowboy2

At times, oh so many times, the beauty of RBR is just that, you dont need
nobody. That means no cheates, no wreckers, no bul**** jaw-flapping
keyboard jockies... There have been nights where you were "free" to race,
but there was nobody around, (most of the time they all were all in that
latest of 300th consecutive Dega-Tona servers)...

Sure I got the "Other 2 games for online racing, but Damnit I love RBR.

Rich8 enlightened us with: