Old September 7th 04, 05:58 PM
Woodchuck

Let's see at our shop the 1.8t oil change with regular oil is $35 and with
VW's synthetic it's $50. The VW oil has a list price of $5 per quart so your
dealer shouldn't be charging any more than that, if they are bring your own
oil in or shop elsewhere. I bet most of us waste more money on beer each
year.

om...