Old November 15th 04, 06:28 PM
Dr. Boggis

In article >,
(wf) wrote:

> I finally broke down and sold my 83 Spider to a friend of mine. He
> came over to get it today and wouldn't you know the beast won't start.

Typical!

> I believe this all started because I ran it low on gas. I've since
> added two gallons of premium from a gas can. I don't drive the car
> much so I'm guessing it got some pretty cruddy fuel when it reached
> the bottom of the tank. However, I'd think that's well been cleared
> out by now. I'm still amazed that it doesn't respond to starter
> fluid.
>
> Anybody have any ideas?

Does your fuel pressure light go out? Since you've checked all the ignition type
stuff, and you have suspicion about having run low on gas, maybe the fuel
filter(s) are clogged. Depending on where you checked the fuel flow, you may
have taken it from before a clogged filter.

--
-Take out Ron to reply-
Votre mère était un hamster et votre père a senti des baies de sureau