Old July 5th 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Itsfrom Click

Default cowl shake

will adding a spring tower-to-tower brace reduce the cowl shake on my
'06 GT convert? if so, should I get an aftermarket part, or the FoMoCo
part? (and if it makes a big difference, why the heck isn't it
standard).

I'm not talking about hard use here.....it's just a toy used for normal
driving (and 1300 miles in 2 1/2 years).......but the cowl shake is
annoying - hit a bump and you have to watch the windshield, dash &
fenders dancing. am also not amused since all the magazine reviews
crowed about the lack of cowl shake ...... in fact, the 5th covert I've
had and the only one where it is a problem.

comments/recommendations appreciated!