Old December 23rd 05, 01:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

Default Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays???

>>> Which day would they suggest as an alternative?

>>They could pick a day around the CORRECT time of the year

> One which doesn't already have any non-christian events associated with
> it?

Uhhh . . . yeah. Like I wrote before, it would be more appropriate to
celebrate the birth of the Christ child on Easter. All evidence seems to
suggest that the actual birth may indeed have happened ON Easter. But
December 25th is definitely ouside the range of Mid-March to Early April.
WAY outside. -Dave