Old August 11th 12, 01:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default Death to ethanol!

On Friday, August 10, 2012 1:56:16 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> It is of no value. It has raised corn prices (and all the myriad
>
> foods associated with it) by 100% over 1.5 years. It scours engine
>
> components of their protective oil layer. It dries out seals. It
>
> should be abolished.
>
> P.S. Enviroqueers; Lead by example, STOP DRIVING.

If it weren't for the "enviroqueers" you'd be living in a world of toxic water and air. If you don't know what that would be like I suggest you go live in a third world country that doesn't adhere to any environmental policies. I have, and let me tell you it isn't pretty -- air so freakin' thick with pollution you can't see anymore than 30 feet in front of you, and the associated breathing problems. It sucks. I got back to the States and I kissed my catalytic convertors and said thank you environmentalists!