Old October 24th 04, 12:40 PM
E Brown

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:25:52 +0100, Paul Spencer >
wrote:

>One of the great things about old Bentleys is that people drive them.
>So many other classics of that age get to stay in the garage.

True, you tend to see the pre-war Bentleys in scruffy condition,
still being driven, rather than subjected to concourse-themed
restorations. I like classics I can drive day-to-day, but I want
something comfortable to drive year round, as well as fun. The early
Bentleys seem more the latter than the former. For instance, how's the
heating in them?
Emanuel
--
1983 Porsche 911 Guards Red/Black