Old October 20th 04, 10:51 AM
Nate Nagel

Paul Spencer wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:46:09 GMT, Robin Banks
> > wrote:
>

>>I'm always interested in seeing cars that belong to folks from this group.

> Here's mine then: http://boynings.co.uk/bentley. It should look a bit
> different by next year with the rather ugly wooden battery box
> replaced by something more original looking.

I'm impressed, I always liked Bentleys even if I could never afford one.
Rolls-Royce was the featured marque at this car show that I was at on
Saturday, I probably annoyed the wine and cheese crowd (if they even
noticed) by bypassing all the Rolls to drool over a couple nice Bentleys

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel