Old February 21st 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Default Where IS everybody?

> wrote in message
>
>>> Saturn may be no more but we still have our vehicles. Where did
>>> everybody
>>> go?

>>i am still having my beautiful SL 1997, 1.9l SOHC,
>>runs pretty well, so far (yes, i'm knocking wood), no problema.
>>cheers.
>>danielR.

> ... still a few lurkers here.
> The overall decline of usenet is evident
> in most of my groups.
> John T.

I still prefer usenet to browser based groups. I find browser based
navigation awkward.
Microsoft dumped out of usenet for their support groups and are doing only
web based now. They released a nntp bridge for those of us who prefer usenet
clients. I've not been able to get it to work so far.

'01 lw300 is still running well. Almost time for my second timing belt. This
is one car that I gladly pay someone else to change the belt. I've done them
on 4-bangers where the alignment and tensioning is straightforward. The 3L
engine has 4 camshafts and two tensioners. Several special tools needed that
I couldn't justify buying.

The AutoTap Express DIY tool paid for itself already in diagnosing some
sensor problems on the car. Been helping out several of the neighbors with
it too. They're running another special price deal if anybody should be
interested.

Take care all - Oppie