Old December 8th 10, 10:13 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default Starting in the cold

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 12:17:49 +0000, Catman
> wrote:

>> The final bill might be more than that. New battery? New starter? I
>> wouldn't feel that keen on using an 'Alfa' starter motor to heat up
>> the engine too often. The only thing I ever experienced that I felt
>> might have been over-engineered on a 156 was the exhaust.
>>

>Weight saving ......

Ho ho ha ha..are you sure it wasn't just money saving? You're clearly
a glass half full man..I can tell! ;-)

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather (sold)
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)