Old September 27th 17, 07:41 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
AMuzi

Default Catalytic converter

On 9/27/2017 12:02 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
> I live in Southern California. I replaced the catalytic converters on my truck and have been looking for a place to sell the old ones to compensate my cost of $800.00 I paid for the new one. If I can’t find a place willing to give me some money for it I will be trashing it. Can anyone give me some advice?

quick web search results:

http://www.davisconverters.com/catal...lifornia.shtml

"WE BUY USED CONVERTERS ! Call 423-926-3699 Today ! "

I do not know this guy but we have similar metal recyclers
in WI so I know it's an actual industry.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>