Old June 24th 10, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_8_]

Default My Saturn's Radio has A.D.D.

If the vehicle is still under warranty, have GM fix it. If not, probably
best to get an aftermarket radio installed by an independent car audio shop.
HD radios are coming down in price and you will find that there are more
features now available in newer radios.
Oppie

"Bart Collins" > wrote in
message ...