Old September 7th 05, 08:16 PM
PlowBoy

Well,

trying to eliminate the lockup, not add to it, youwould think some kind of
pop up would ensue when it cant see what it needs, but alas if it is poping
up, I cannot see it.

I read about 2 things at rsc and here, sent links or FW: to home email to
check out later. thanks

Praxiteles Democritus enlightened us with: