Old June 16th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
The Real Bev[_1_]

Default what is the dumbest thing u have ever been pulled over for?

ricer1991 wrote:

> Last night i was driving and i got pulled over because the cop said i
> was going 3 miles over the limit of 55. I even got the ticket i am
> trying to post a picture on here i got 58mph in a 55mph. It is not like
> i was driving my tuner car i was driving my stock rusty dynoed at 125
> mph top speed chevrolet cavalier station wagon! well their is my story
> wheres yours.

A couple of cops spent half an hour looking over our van, MC trailer and
motorcycles looking for SOMETHING to cite. They ultimately settled for a
ticket for an illegible month sticker on our license plate, which we
replaced in Fresno, for free, in about 15 minutes and it wasn't even out of
our way.

--
Cheers,
Bev