Old June 15th 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Default what is the dumbest thing u have ever been pulled over for?

ricer1991:

> Last night i was driving and i got pulled over because the cop said i
> was going 3 miles over the limit of 55. I even got the ticket i am
> trying to post a picture on here i got 58mph in a 55mph. It is not like
> i was driving my tuner car i was driving my stock rusty dynoed at 125
> mph top speed chevrolet cavalier station wagon! well their is my story
> wheres yours.

Years ago (early '90's), I was driving south on I-95 just south of the
I-4 junction. A Volusia County Sheriff's Deputy pulls me over and orders
me out of the car over his PA. Then he gets out of his car, and says to
the effect, "Sorry, I got the wrong car. I didn't realise it untill I
was right on top of you." I haven't driven that stretch of road since.
Even now, when I hit the Volusia County line, I get onto US1 at the
first opportunity.

--
"The world's gone crazy... You know how I know the
world's gone crazy? 'Cause I'm more scared of white