Old September 25th 05, 02:52 PM
McMahon

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> wrote:
>> I've always hated Pontiacs, but I must say that the Solstice looks a
>> whole
>> lot better than the 2nd and latest generation Miatas.

Looks don't matter in sports cars; weight does. Autoweek says Pontiac
weighs 400 lbs. more than the NC, so that's like, what, 600 lbs. more than
my NB? And those clunky, heavy, ugly 19-inch wheels? Gee, I can't WAIT to
take wrestle an extra 120 lbs. of bling-bling through the twisties in Latigo
Canyon on an early Sunday morning! REAL sport-ee! Can you say, Fee-Air-Oh?

Add in that GM 'quality' and I'll give this Pontiac as long a model-run as
the . . AZTEK!!! ARRRGGGHHH!

It is sad. Amerikan car makers are pathetic.

Steve McMahon
Green JRSC '00LS