Old November 28th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
*--*

Default 2001 Voyager Speedometer failed

damnnickname wrote:
> Are you sure that the needle hasnt gone completly around the other side and
> trying to come up pver the peg? HAs the battery been replaced recently or
> had a weak start? Hold the trip button down with the ket off, then turn
> the key on as you are holding the trip button (5 sec) and try to force the
> cluster into a self test

Thanks for your help; I was away for a few days, but having got back to
the car to try this, I get the following stored code:-
100.6, SBEC/DEC/MCM COMMUNICATION FAULT

The needle does move to the calibration points OK.
The battery on the car has been weak, it was actually replaced a couple
of days ago (whilst I was away and after this fault emerged).

Any good ideas as to what this means?

Thanks,

Matt