Old November 10th 04, 05:08 AM

I live in an apartment complex & they don't allow car repairs to be done
here... but I change my oil & brake pads here anyway :P. I don't know
anybody personally who knows enough about T-45 tranny's to be able to teach
me how to do it myself (or obviously with a partner or 2 or 5). Plus, I'm
not a beer fan .

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"Cory Dunkle" > wrote in message
> Why not take a weekend and learn to do it yourself? You'll save a

butt-load
> of money you could spend on a better clutch, some beer, and some munchies.
>

> > wrote in message
> om...
> > I'm going to call around tomorrow to see how much putting in a new

clutch
> > will cost me... but I thought I'd post here first to see what some

others